IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE NOVEMBER GIVEAWAY HOP PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO GO TO MY GIVEAWAY Escape With Dollycas
Last Sunday I woke up to find that Dollycas’s Thoughts had been disabled by Google, along with all my other Google Accounts. Not knowing if or when I would have access again, I started over at WordPress. First the free version and then the updated version. Google turned my accounts back on last night and sent me a one line email. “This issue has been resolved.” No, I am not going back. I have put too many hours in on my new and improved WordPress blog. It is still a Work In Progress but I invite you all to come check it out.
Come over to:
THE SELF HOSTED UPDATE
You will find a cleaner, clearer, cleaner blog.
It will load much faster and all the bugs
and errors of Dollycas’s Thoughts will be gone.
- If you were following using Google Friend Connect at Dollycas’s Thoughts, those connections have been transferred.
- If you were following by email, you will have to re-enroll for that. I tried to transfer the Feedburner info but it shows I have 0 followers at my new site.
- I also added a Facebook Fan Page to try to help people find me. If you want to check it out it is at Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book, or just click the Facebook Button on my new blog.
- There are also Twitter, Linked In, Goodreads and Google Reader Buttons as well.
- If you had entered a giveaway at Dollycas’s Thoughts prior to October 8th, or here this past week I now have access to those forms again but the contests were started over on the new site. You do not need to enter again. I will combine all the lists.
- There is now a form over there for the Cozy Wednesday post with Jennie Bentley with a giveaway that includes an entire set of her Do-It-Yourself Series. If you entered here don’t worry I will combine those lists as well.
- The history of Dollycas’s Thoughts will not be transferred but most of my reviews are up on several sites and there is a link to the ones on Amazon on the new blog.
- This blog will remain open for awhile until everyone catches up, but all new posts will be on the new site.
- I hope you love the new site as much as I do. There will be some growing pains and little fixes that need to be made. Leave a comment any time if you have problems or questions. I love to hear from you!!!